Who are we?
DNAwesome STEM Club provides a comprehensive Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics enrichment program from K-12 schools nationally.
Our Program confronts the school-to-prison pipeline by exposing students to STEM disciplines at an early age. We seek to bridge the gap of those underrepresented in STEM-related careers by mentoring them through a STEM Pipeline from Kindergarten to PhD.
Every K-12 student is welcomed to become a part of the DNAwesome STEM Club family.
DNAwesome STEM Clubs Feature:
• Afterschool STEM Enrichment
• Project-based and Team Collaborative Activities
• Character-building Curriculum
• STEM Summer Camps
• STEM Professionals Talkx and Workshops
• STEM-related Virtual Field Trips
• Annual STEM Expo
• Club Motto based on Psalm 139
In a fast-changing environment of STEM innovation, it is important for youth to be given opportunities to maximize their God-given talents in those curricular areas. Due to instruction time being limited during the school day, we provide after-school programming that will help students develop their STEM knowledge and experience hands-on lessons that will enhance their interests in these fields.
DNAwesome STEM Club
DNAwesome STEM Club provides a comprehensive customizable Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) extra-curricular after school program for K-12 schools and STEM Summer Camps nationally. The Club’s motto “I am fearfully and wonderfully made…” is found in Psalm 139 and is included in the lessons taught to each student. Not only does it cover all disciplines of STEM, but it is designed to teach school-aged children the importance of using their learned skills to help and serve others while making a positive impact in their communities.
DNAwesome STEM Club confronts the school-to-prison pipeline by exposing children underrepresented in the field of STEM to the STEM disciplines at an early age. We seek to bridge the gap between minorities in STEM-related careers, by mentoring them through the Kindergarten to PhD pipeline creating opportunities for generational change within their communities.
(1) Each student will participate in weekly STEM enrichment.
(2) Each student will participate in an annual STEM Expo.
(3) Each student will participate in four STEM-related field trips annually.
(4) Each student will participate in an annual career day featuring STEM professionals.
(5) Each student will show an enhanced interest in STEM-related careers.
DNAwesome STEM Club
2019 - 2020 School Year Recap Video
Partner with DNASTEM
You can connect with us at email@example.com